By Noah Wali
Here is a short playlist that’ll help you get through the stressful days ahead.
Coming up is one of the most stressful weeks of the school year. Here is a playlist of some songs you need for finals. Whether you need to relax, get hyped, or just be happy, I compiled some excellent choices for whatever your heart desires.
Included are short descriptions for the top four songs.
- Relax your mind by Saito
Here is a great, simplistic, repetitive beat to get your neurons flowing!
- Dead Albatross by Psymun and Chester Watson (EXPLICIT)
This is a great low-key rap song to clear your mind and get in your feels real quick.
- Excuse me by A$ap Rocky (EXPLICIT)
Listen close for a vibey, lyrical, and magical song. This song is telling you to just get your work done, it will pay off in the future. Study up.
- God by Kendrick Lamar (Explicit)
A quality, sad beat type of song to make you think about your purpose of life.
- Pastries by Psymun, Damacha, and Bohemian Wolff
- Rosana by Wax
- Drug Dealers Anonymous by Pusha T and Jay Z
- Loud Pipes by Ratatat
- Last Kiss by Pearl Jam
- From Here by Louis the Child
- Bubble Toes by Jack Johnson
- Step by Vampire Weekend
- Chasing Pirates by Norah Jones
- Green Eyes by Coldplay
Angela by The Lumineers
- Live From The Gutter by Drake and Future
- Foreplay by Jalen Santoy
- I Got U by Duke Dumont and Jax Jones
- Sunday Best by Augustana