by Maya Khalife-Hamdan
I hate to break it to you, but there is a tremendous difference in quality between Office Depot and Expo dry erase markers. Just in case you are horrified by this fact and refuse to accept the truth, here are 6 reasons as to why Expo is superior to Office Depot:
- According to my 10-minute investigation, a single Expo marker lasts for approximately 4 weeks, which, in my opinion, is well worth the price. Expo markers come in a pack of 5, meaning that a single pack is capable of lasting for over 5 months. Office Depot markers, on the other hand, only last for 3 days each (shame on them). So even though Office Depot markers come in a pack of 7, a whole pack of them lasts for less than three weeks. Can you believe it? A single Expo dry erase marker lasts longer than a whole pack of Office Depot dry erase markers!
- Unlike Expo markers, which are brightly and vividly colored, Office Depot markers are somber and tedious. Do you really want to feel depressed each time you look at the whiteboard, facing phrases written in somber colors? I thought not.
- Expo markers have really cool caps that can be stacked on top of each other, resulting in the creation of a weapon, which can be used to attack your enemies. Those immoral Office Depot markers, on the other hand, have useless caps! Office Depot claims that their caps are “environmental,” but that’s nonsense! You and I both know that Office Depot is simply incapable of creating caps such as Expo’s.“I’m on team Expo.”-Hannah Weinberg, class of 2019, Community Board representative“I like hurting people.”- Annie Watson, class of 2021, amateur money launderer
- Expo is so loyal to their customers that they have a whole page on their website, www.expomarkers.com, dedicated to answering frequently asked questions regarding their products such as “how do I clean my whiteboard?” and “how long is does a single marker last?’’. Office Depot, being as despicable as they are, do not provide their clients with a FAQS page. How could one possibly have the slightest respect for this company?
- If you conduct some serious online research, you’ll notice that Expo markers have an overall rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars whereas Office Depot markers have a rating of only 4 stars out of 5. These ratings prove that there is a huge difference of quality between the two.If you conduct some serious online research, you’ll notice that Expo markers have an overall rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars whereas Office Depot markers have a rating of only 4 stars out of 5. These ratings prove that there is a huge difference of quality between the two.
- Art Ward, an esteemed professor, uses Expo markers on a regular basis. And he has a PhD in English from the great University of California at Berkeley. How could you not trust his intuition?
After having read this article, I am confident that you now possess a deep hatred for Office Depot dry erase markers as well. One can easily conclude that Expo markers is the supreme brand of dry erase markers. If however, you are still insisting that Office Depot dry erase markers are the best, please do not hesitate to contact me and I’ll gladly educate you about dry erase markers.
***This article is NOT sponsored by Expo. All opinions are my own.