By Nicholas Chang
As summer soon approaches, we need to know what we’re gonna eat. Here are the Digs list of best food. Keep in mind, this is all subjective.
- Burgerville – reliable, fast, and delicious
- Five guys – Great beef patty, lots of different toppings, and delicious shakes.
- Skyline burger (Kara’s recommendation)
- Bellagios – great fluffy crust
- MOD Pizza – can add whatever toppings you want
- Pizzicato – reliable
- Krispy Kreme – delicious and light
- Sesame donuts – reliable and close to school
- Blue Star – the one time I had one was at the airport and it was really good
Best cheap Asian food
- Tokyo Grill – it’s good
- 99 Ranch food aisle – even though it kind has gone downhill, that orange chicken Charlie and I had was truly delectable.
- Oolong Yuan – We at the Dig have not reviewed this restaurant. However, I have been there before and it is good. They’ve got chicken, squid, pork, and even bubble tea.
Best Ice cream
- Salt and Straw – really good with great flavors. I recommend the snickerdoodle.
- Ben and Jerry’s ice cream – buy the pints, it’s good.
These are some of the Oregon Eating Society’s recommendations for food this summer!